V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

The song

is Shine by Collective Soul. Also, game is favorited. Pure fucking amazing.

MS Halloween MS Halloween

Really Glitchy

The art was well done, but you need to work on your coding. The zombies movements were very jerky. When you didn't have the crosshairs directly on top of the zombie, but when the bullet went through it, it didn't have an effect, and half the time, even if the crosshairs were directly on top, it still wouldn't do anything. The main thing was how quickly the zombies heads jerked back into place after you shot them. It was really hard to tell if you hit them or not.

The movement controls worked well and the art as I said was very good. Just work on your targeting and hitting set up.

Delicious Cake Shop Delicious Cake Shop

Really lame

The art was good, but it was basically like a dress up game except with a cake. And what's with the random clicker hand in the middle of the screen? Good job with the drawing, but as a game, it's terrible. Even for girls.

Into The White Into The White

Sloppy

Only thing I didn't like was that the split second that you click play game, it starts off quickly, so you have to rush to the arrow keys to play. Pretty annoying considering you die every five seconds. Other than that, it was well done, but really simple concept.

Balloon Boy Game Balloon Boy Game

Damn.

That was made quick as hell. You guys were on it. :P Nice work for how much time it took.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Dude wow.

The complexity of this game is amazing. A couple of the songs didn't work when I went to play them, even though the track time was going up. This is epic though. You really did your homework on this. Can't give you enough props. Great, great work. The 8 bit rick roll cracked me up. Haha.

- michelinman

Archawn responds:

Thanks! The problem with the Media Player is that the songs aren't loaded. The bar has to reset itself to zero for you to be able to play it.

Sorry about that, it's a known glitch and I've been trying to fix it. I can't figure it out, though.

Namor Namor

Not too bad.

The only problem I noticed is that when you die, you have to right click and press play in order to restart, and one time when I did so, the aircraft didn't respond and it locked up. I'm not sure how to fix it, but at least I'm letting you know. :P The coding was smooth for the most part and the objects interacted with each other pretty well. It's got potential. Just figure out how to fix these glitches and see where it goes from there. Best of luck.

- michelinman

ProjectXA3 responds:

see my response to WooSkadoo, and thanks, man. that's probably the only nice comment i'm gonna read all day.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Addictive as hell

Can't be bothered to get like the last 3 stickers though. Take me forever to get 1000 flash points. Haha. Great animation though.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Still a great

How long was this game number one of all time? Like 3 years? It still blows my mind when I play this. It's fucking epic.

TSUNAMI  lev. 1 TSUNAMI lev. 1

Awesome

Best click to kill game of all time. Challenging, yet simple. I spent hours trying to memorize the whole way so I could beat this when I was younger. Great game.