Adventures of THEjamoke Adventures of THEjamoke

lol

Beautiful. I watched for a long ass time. Absolutely amazing. You could've cropped the white off the dudes body a little better, but it's whatever. Also, you're gonna get BBS B&. For personal reasons.

¥ES ¥ES

lmao

TERRIBLE quality, but I'll be damned if that isn't one of the funniest flashes I've watched in a while. Typical clock flash. That shit had me rolling. :P Good work.

Ecopoiesis Ecopoiesis

Loved it.

It was a really interesting idea, and you did a really good job of portraying it. The ending was really cool. I agree that the filters and gradients made it look better. Maybe it's just because I have a fast connection, but this flash ran smoothly and it looked beautiful. I can see how it would be hard to portray this flash as the astronauts not being from earth without blowing the cover of the story. It worked out well though. Outstanding work. Congrats on Daily Feature.

Bahamut's Favourite PMs Bahamut's Favourite PMs

Whoa

Your voice surprised the hell out of me dude! Not what I was expecting. :P I liked the flash though. It's insane how ridiculous people get when they're sending out pm's. I like how AfrounderscoreStud sent you that crappy spam one. Haha.

Murray responds:

I thought you heard my voice before on Stickam. Ah well, you've heard it now. :)

My Favourite Fear My Favourite Fear

Pretty damn good

I really liked your style of art. It's really unique and it mixed with the music really well. Good length as well. One thing you can do at your level is to start using a template or something for your caption bubbles instead of hand drawing them. That would have made this flash look expertly done. I liked the way the map was drawing itself in front of him. Really neat. Good work, and keep up that creativity you've got. NG is lacking in that department lately.

Go for your life Go for your life

Poorly done

It's lacking in every department by NG standards. Congrats on getting your first submission through the portal though. Check out the NG tutorials page and work on your art especially. That was the main thing that made the flash look bad. Just keep working at it and you'll keep getting better.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Huge fan

Nice way to close out the series. It wasn't my favorite one for sure though. I liked the way the other ones portrayed the monotony of middle class life much moreso than this flash. It seemed to kind of overdo it making it seem unrealistic. I liked Jerry because I could relate with him. Same shit over and over and over. This took it too far. Still a great flash though. Sad to see this series go.

left4dead 2: the bad ad left4dead 2: the bad ad

lol

Creative idea for a flash. Usually when people make inside jokes about video games, they're lame as hell, but this was funny and good quality work too. Nice job.

I made a movie I made a movie

You made this in a day?!

Kinda random, but it was still funny. Definitely good work for a day. Haha.

limitable in the "llano" limitable in the "llano"

Pretty good animation.

The voices were really hard to make out at times. Do some experimenting with how loud you speak and how close your mouth is to the mic. The thing that stood out to me was the scene selection menu. Very well done and the buttons worked flawlessly. Good job overall.

- michelinman